A camera is a very handy gadget but most people go overboard when buying them. They spend hundreds of dollars on fancy cameras that they hardly know how to use correctly. If you want a simple camera that you can rely on to take great pictures of all occasions then you should look for the best digital camera that fits your pocket. There are quite a few cameras in this price range and you’ll find that most of them are quite adequate for your needs. In fact, these may be point-and-shoot cameras but they are still highly sophisticated.
It goes without saying that the best digital camera will not take professional quality pictures. However, you can definitely take great shots of all birthdays, anniversary and other special occasions with a reasonably good camera. Since there are so many different options available these days, you need to make sure that you choose the right one or else you might end up paying for camera features that you do not require. Be sure to look for:
- A minimum of 12 megapixels, although some cameras do offer a couple more megapixels in this price range
- At least 10x optical zoom, but this can easily go up to 18x zoom
- High speed consecutive shooting so that you do not miss out on significant moments
- Very clear display (screen should be at least 3in in length).
- A variety of editing features such as cropping, coloring and filtering right on the camera
- HD video recording
- GPS tracker so that your photos can be tagged automatically.
- Ergonomic design so that you can handle it without any trouble. It should also not be too large that it cannot fit into a purse or a pocket.
- Easy to use so that you can get fantastic pictures even if you are rushed for time
- Reasonably long battery life
The best digital camera within your reach will help you take high quality photographs even though you will still be far from shooting like a professional photographer. Be sure that you do plenty of research and explore all options before you eventually buy one. You’ll also find that certain retailers are far cheaper than others. It definitely makes sense to buy from these retailers as long as they deliver the right product to you. Your camera will then be a fixture in your hand and you’ll be able to capture all the images you want.
Find out what to look for in the best digital camera. Pick a camera that has a huge range of features at a very attractive price just perfect for your pocket.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rizvana_Manzoor