Archive for category Software
Many believe that communicating requirements to the developer is one of the easiest tasks in the whole SDLC. However, this is completely wrong. Communicating the project requirements to the developers in the most effective way is a little complicated and requires a well planned action plan. People think differently therefore it is not likely that you and your development partner would think similarly. Therefore, it is required that you convey all the project requirements in the most effective and proper manner.
Here are some of the best tips for communicating your software application development requirements to your development partner.
1. There must be some other software solutions or websites that would be similar to your project. You should provide a list of such projects to your development partner so that they can understand the type of results that you expect. This will allow them to understand your point of view and the type of quality and features that you expect.
2. It would be better if you could give them some adjectives that could define your website. Sophisticated, classic or professional could be some of the terms that could help them in better understanding the requirements.
3. Define the purpose of the project and make it very clear to the web development firm. It is very important that they understand the purpose behind developing the solution so that they can develop it accordingly. An application for office use would be developed in an entirely different manner than one developed for ecommerce or online business purpose.
4. Try to create a proper documentation of the project and include all the requirements in it. This documentation should include all the features that you want in the solution along with all their details. Try to include even the minutest of details in this documentation. Most of the software development outsourcing vendors would help you in formulating such documentation as it will make their work a little easier and more focused. Further, this would also reduce the number of revisions or changes that are usually done in the solution after its completion.
5. Last, but not the least, check whether you have provided all the information to the vendor or not. There might be some details that seem very little or irrelevant to you but they might be important for the other party. If you find any information that you might have missed or skipped then convey it to the service provider. Read the rest of this entry »
With the latest development in technology, the potential of different sectors and industries have been leveraged. Software companies are helping various business sectors to increase their productivity by creating ground breaking, cutting edge windows mobile apps. Now there are new generations of super phones available in the market and people incorporate windows mobile apps that help to improve their business processes and dairy farming is no exception. Dairy farmers are looking for apps that can help them to be more productive on the farm and bring greater benefits from them.
Let’s discuss some of the benefits of using dairy farming applications and relate it to on farm productivity. According to dairy farmers, they needed easy access to information that enhance their options of selling their produce and buying different farming inputs from the market. Farmers are also in need of support to address specific produce storage challenges and they seek for better market prices for their dairy farming products. Windows mobile application developers are trying to meet these challenges and have come up with applications that help to optimize productivity and livelihood of the farmers through proper market price information, collective inputs buying and collective produce selling.
It is through these applications that organizations can address the financing needs of the farmers located in the deep rural settings. They can easily get the information via their windows mobile applications and help the farmers to start dairy farming and also grow their balance sheets with other additional investments like bio gas plant, establishing zero grazing units and buying more cows. Such apps also provide information to the farmers about operation costs and such efficiencies can easily be attained through mobile technologies.
With windows mobile applications, the farmers can easily get connected to better buyers and in this way they can by-pass the middle men and gain higher returns from his farming endeavors. Young people are encouraged to go into dairy farming and obtain more rewards than regular white collar jobs. It is through such innovative applications that the farmers can easily negotiate favorable deals and emphasize more on latest technologies. Another most important advantage of mobile technology is that they can easily gather information about herd testing and now it is made much easier and even less stressful for the dairy farmers. Many herd improvement centers have incorporated such windows applications and this helps the famers to link the individual cow’s ear tags to the collected sample. It ensures accurate cow identification with milk sample minimizing error. The results enable the dairy farmers to manage their cows by using accurate identification of milk production, protein and fat content and somatic cell count. It also assists in maintaining cow health due to the access to daily production.
Read the rest of this entry »